Member benefits include:
- Receive a pre workout warm-up:The Joint by Joint Approach
- Access to member only pages
New Generation Lacrosse is a youth (6-18yo), multi-ability, coaching facility that provides Lacrosse athletes, with an athletic development approach from semi-private youth coaching sessions to large group camps. The parent company, STRIDES Human Performance Institute (STRIDES) has created a strong niche market in the rapidly growing youth fitness industry. Now, in an untapped youth lacrosse market offer lacrosse athletes who are trying to improve fitness and lacrosse performance the tools and guidance necessary to achieve their desired results.
We provide education, motivation, and accountability to both kids involved in sports, in particular lacrosse. Our programs are tremendously effective and we have gathered multiple testimonials from current and previous athletes extolling the benefits of what we have provided them. Len Haggerty, founder of STRIDES, directs and coaches New Generation Lacrosse.
New Generation Lacrosse is the only youth lacrosse athlete development resource for the Pioneer Valley and greater New England Region. We aspire to help young lacrosse athletes achieve their health, fitness and performance goals by providing encouragement, education and accountability.
New Generation Lacrosse's keys to business success include:
- Exceptional athlete development related services provided by certified fitness specialists who are passionate about helping young athletes achieve their desired goals.
- A commitment to help kids reach their health, fitness and performance goals.
- Years of experience in providing services, marketing and building a track record of helping athletes get results.
- A well defined niche in a rapidly-growing market.
- Plans for further specialization.
PULL YOUR OWN WEIGHT
I often speak with high school Athletic Directors, Coaches, youth sport organization presidents and representatives pertaining to workouts their athletes may want to consider. The obstacle many of them think they have is lack of facilities and equipment. Workouts, resistance training and energy system development, do not need the assistance of free-weights and cardiovascular machines, only creative minds and the know how to keep it safe and exciting. Read More
"Providing lacrosse athletes an athletic developmental approach"